Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) or “IRA Rollover” Gifts for Donors Aged 70½ or Older
How It Works
- You are 70½ or older and instruct your plan administrator to make a direct transfer of up to $100,000 to the Gardens
- Plan administrator makes transfer as directed to the Gardens
- Your gift is transferred directly to the Gardens; since you do not receive the funds, they are not included in your gross income*
- Your gift will count towards your minimum distribution requirement, which, under the 2019 SECURE Act, begins at the age of 72
- You support the programs that are important to you at the Gardens
*No income-tax deduction is allowed for the transfer.
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
Federal Tax ID Number: 23-1352009
Bok Tower Gardens
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.